Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things, they are a changin'

I can't say what yet, but I can say that I am very excited for the decision I have made to free myself from a current situation that is causing me much emotional and physical stress.

I am proud I have taken this leap of faith and stood up for myself and moral standards. I trust it will all work out....

I just had to share my excitement with someone other than my wonderful husband who has supported me every step of the way.

This is going to be good....

1 comment:

  1. i got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good, good night... and day! congrats on freeing yourself from whatever it is that's been holding you down- it's such a GREAT feeling, albeit scary, when you realize that you've taken a leap of faith such as this. Can't wait to hear how it pans out!! cause i know it will be good

    ReplyDelete